LOCKDOWN is providing many with the opportunity to catch up with films and television shows.
Planning the ultimate movie marathon? This will helpCredit: Kobal Collection – Rex Features
MCU began way back in 2008 with Iron Man, and if you are planning the ultimate Marvel marathon, we’re guessing you’ll want to watch it in the right order.
But if you don’t know where to start we’ve done the hard work for you. Well, Techradar has.
They’ve listed all the Marvel movies in the right chronological order, including Avengers movies.
- Watch the Marvel Movies on Disney+, £5.99 a month – buy here
There are still a number of movies to be added to the canon, including the highly anticipated Black Widow and the mysterious Marvel Phase 4, featuring the one and only Scarlett Johansson – so we’ll add those later down the line.
It’s worth noting that watching the Marvel movies in chronological order is not the same as release order.
You’ll start off in World War Two with Captain America: The First Avenger, before moving on to Captain Marvel, and then Iron Man (the first film they released).
Watch all the Marvel films in order with this listCredit: Alamy
Marvel Phase 4 is on the way, starting with WandaVision, the first of their Studios shows with Disney+ that tie in with the feature films and will also include a spinoff on Loki.
There are a host of upcoming films like The Eternals so by watching the Marvel movies in order now you’ll be well prepared for their release.
So if you want to start your Marvel-athon you can sign up to Disney+ here, it’ll cost you £5.99 a month, or £59.99 a year.
If you’re not sure you want to commit just yet, there’s also a seven day free trial.
So what you waiting for, get watching.
- Captain America: The First Avenger (takes place during WWII)
- Captain Marvel (takes place in 1995)
- Iron Man (takes place in 2010)
- Iron Man 2 (takes place after Iron Man)
- The Incredible Hulk (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
- Thor (time unspecified, pre-Avengers)
- The Avengers (takes place in 2012)
- Iron Man 3 (takes place six months after The Avengers)
- Thor: Dark World (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
- Captain America: Winter Soldier (post-Avengers, pre-Ultron)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (sometime in 2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (after Guardians)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (takes place in 2015)
- Ant-Man (takes place in 2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (post-Civil War, pre-Infinity War)
- Doctor Strange (takes place in 2016)
- Black Panther (takes place in 2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (post-Ultron, pre-Infinity War)
- Avengers: Infinity War (takes place in 2017)
- Ant-Man and The Wasp (ambiguous, but fits nicely between IW and Endgame)
- Avengers: Endgame (starts in 2017, finishes in 2022)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (post-Endgame)
- WandaVision (post-Endgame)
Want to watch Disney+ on your PS4? Here’s how.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.