CUSTOMERS have reported that they are unable to access Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland’s internet banking and app
Hundreds of users have reported that they can’t access their account online.
Lloyds bank is having technical issuesCredit: Rex
According to Down Detector reports of issues started just after 10am today.
Customers also took to Twitter to complain they could not access banking online with the banks.
One user said: “I’ve tried accessing via multiple devices and it won’t let me in.”
Another tweeted at the bank: “Is the system down? I can not pay for anything or look in account”.
We’ve asked Lloyds Banking Group, which owns the three banks, what the issue is and will update when we hear back.
What to do if you can’t access your money
If you can’t access your money and you need to urgently, here’s what to do:
- Visit your local branch as soon as you can.
- If you can’t get there, or it is closed, call your bank and ask for its guidance on what to do.
- If the bank’s phone services are also down or busy, try contacting your bank on social media to ask what to do. But remember: don’t ever share your account details over social media.
- Try to do this on the day the problem arises so you can show you made every attempt to solve the issue.
- If you still can’t access your money, begin gathering evidence for a complaint.
More to follow…
For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.
Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.