Here’s who’s claimed to be entering I’m A Celeb this year (Picture: PA /REX / GETTY)
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here 2021 is almost upon us and the line-up for this year’s show is set to be a big one.
According to reports from The Sun, the full line-up has been revealed – and it’s chock full of soap stars, musicians and sporting heroes galore.
With I’m A Celeb set to return on November 21, there’s not long to wait to see another cohort of celebrities face the terrors of Gwrych Castle in Wales.
The show is taking place in the UK for the second year running amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, but there’ll still be creepy crawlies aplenty and many a horrible task to endure.
While we’ll have to wait for official confirmation – and campmate photos – from ITV in due course, here’s who’s reportedly taking on I’m A Celeb 2021.
Could Adam be heading into the castle? (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/Shutterstock)
EastEnders star Adam might be better known as Ian Beale, but Albert Square’s entrepreneur’s business skills won’t be much help in the castle.
Adam, who has been on the show since 1985, is currently on a break from the soap after appearing in over 3,000 episodes.
With his filming commitments on hold, now would be the ideal time to take on some Bushtucker Trials instead.
Simon Gregson is another soap star tipped to be taking part (Picture: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)
Coronation Street stalwart Simon has played hapless Steve McDonald for the past 32 years, but this latest challenge will be pretty far out if his comfort zone.
A source told the paper: ‘Bosses know Corrie fans will get right behind him. Everyone knows Simon as Steve but now they’ll get to see a completely different side of him for the first time.’
He had reportedly turned down I’m A Celeb several times before, but feels now is the right time due to his children being older and it taking place closer to home.
Is Richard going from GMB to Gwrych Castle? (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)
Hot off his guest-hosting slot on Good Morning Britain, 65-year-old Richard is said to be heading into the castle.
His wife, fellow presenter Judy Finnigan, is a ‘huge fan’ of I’m A Celeb so she will no doubt be glued to this series even more than normal.
Richard’s son-in-law James Haskell also took part in 2019, and Richard even flew out to Australia to support him during his stint on the show and took part in a challenge on the spin-off show Extra Camp.
Arlene might be taking on some Bushtucker Trials (Picture: PA)
Former Strictly Come Dancing judge Arlene, 78, is set to be the oldest contestant to take part in the show so far, beating Harry Redknapp who was 77 when he was in it.
Her fancy footwork might come in handy in some of the trickier trials – here’s hoping she’s not scared of bugs though.
Things could get a lot less glam for Frankie in the castle (Picture: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)
Former The Saturdays star Frankie is set to follow in husband Wayne Bridge’s footsteps by taking part in I’m A Celebrity.
Wayne finished fifth on the show in 2016 – so will she be able to do better on this year’s series? Only time will tell.
The physical challenges will be no bother for gold medallist Matty Lee (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)
Olympic gold medallist Matty Lee was one of the stars of the summer after his successful stint at the Tokyo games with Tom Daley.
Any challenges involving water will no doubt be a piece of cake for him – but here’s hoping he also has a strong stomach for the eating tasks too…
David Ginola is reportedly heading into the castle (Picture: Serena Taylor/Newcastle United via Getty Images)
French footballing legend David Ginola is reportedly set to step into the castle five years after suffering a cardiac arrest and falling into a coma.
The former Paris Saint-Germain, Newcastle, Tottenham and Aston Villa player collapsed during a charity football match in 2016 and was clinically dead until paramedics were able to revive him with a defibrillator.
He later had a six-hour quadruple bypass operation to help save his life.
Louise is reportedly joining the I’m A Celeb line-up (Picture: BBC)
Former BBC Breakfast presenter Louise left the show in September after 20 years on screen and it looks like she’s found another challenge to fill the gap.
There’s no rest for the presenter as she is said to be heading into the castle just weeks after her former co-star Dan Walker began his own stint on Strictly Come Dancing.
Producer Naughty Boy had to pull out of last year’s show (Picture: PA)
Music producer Naughty Boy, whose real name is Shahid Khan, had been due to enter the castle last year but was forced to pull out at the last minute.
He was replaced by eventual runner-up DJ Jordan North, but is said to be looking forward to challenging himself this year instead.
DJ Snoochie Shy is also rumoured to be taking part (Picture: PA)
Radio 1 Extra DJ Snoochie Shy is another star that is said to be entering the castle this year.
Snoochie, real name Cheyenne Davide, is married to rapper Michael Dapaah aka Big Shaq, and has been on the air for three years.
Danny Miller is said to be heading from Emmerdale to Wales this winter (Picture: SplashNews /Stephen Farrell)
Emmerdale’s Danny Miller might be better known as Aaron Dingle, but he’s going to have a whole different challenge to take on in the castle.
Here’s hoping he has nerves of steel to take on the Bushtucker Trials.
Sportswoman Kadeena is rumoured to have signed up (Picture: PA)
Sports star Kadeena Cox has competed as both a Paralympian and an able-bodied athlete and has a bunch of medals to her name.
The cyclist and track and field athlete will have a sporting advantage over most of the other contestants, and her competitive nature has served her well on previous reality shows too.
She recently triumphed on Celebrity Masterchef and has also taken part in Channel 4’s The Jump in 2017 and Celebrity Great British Bake Off in 2018.
Rudimental’s DJ Locksmith is reportedly the stand-by star (Picture: Rex Features)
Locksmith is best know for being part of Rudimental but he’s going to have to go it alone if he goes into the castle.
The musician is currently a stand-by star for the series according to reports, meaning that he has had to go into isolation in case any of the other stars have to drop out at the last minute.
Locksmith, whose real name is Leon Rolle, previously competed in Celebrity SAS, so is well-versed with battling extreme challenges.
Metro.co.uk has reached out to ITV for comment.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here is set to return to ITV on November 21