PIERS Morgan has confirmed his Good Morning Britain return tomorrow after revealing the ‘long’ half term ‘didn’t break him’.
The TV presenter posted a weary-looking snap of himself with stubble and wearing dark sunglasses as he assured fans of his presence on Monday’s programme.
Piers Morgan has confirmed his return to GMB tomorrowCredit: Instagram
Piers, 55, captioned the photo: “It’s been a long ten days… but it didn’t break me.
“See you on @gmb tomorrow morning. #LockdownHalfTerm”.
Commenting on his appearance, one of his followers said: “Jesus Christ, are you ok?”
While another commented: “You look broken though”.
Fans commented on the difference in his appearanceCredit: Getty Images – Getty
He usually presents alongside Susanna ReidCredit: Rex Features
And: “You look like you need a good wash”.
But the majority seemed excited at his return to the programme.
“Yessssssss at last we all missed you” said one fan.
“It’s never the same without you and your banter ?”
Another added: “????thank god your back ? (sic)”
Straight-talking Piers has been absent from the popular morning show, as well as his usual co-host Susanna Reid.
The pair of them have young children – Susanna, 50, is a mum-of-three – and like to spend the school holidays with them.
Piers is married to writer Celia Walden and they have a nine-year-old daughter called Elise together.
The star is also dad to Spencer, 27, Stanley, 23, and Albert, 20, from his first marriage to Marion Shalloe.
And it’s been an eventful week for the dad-of-four who earlier this week revealed police are taking a vile death threat against him and his family seriously.
Officers visited Piers’s home on Wednesday night to take a statement after a sick yob commented on a picture of him and his son Spencer threatening to kill them.
Taking to Twitter, Piers gave an update, writing: “Well they’re [police] definitely taking this seriously.. they’re round my house now taking a statement.”
Piers usually takes the time off to spend with his nine-year-old daughter EliseCredit: Instagram
The TV presenter and his son Spencer had a death threat made against themCredit: Instagram
It came in response to a Twitter follower who had written: “Unfortunately Piers when it comes to social media the police do very little. That’s what I found in Merseyside anyway. They don’t have the resources or time to trace accounts.”
Police confirmed to The Sun: “On Wednesday, 17 February, police received a report of malicious communications relating to messages sent on social media. Officers have spoken with the complainant in person.
“At this early stage, it is believed that the person responsible for the posts may have deleted the associated social media accounts. Enquiries remain ongoing.”
After being targeted by the troll, Piers came out fighting and asked for help revealing their identity.
He wrote: “Another day, another death threat… this one from someone using the name ‘stevienewcombe’ on Instagram. Anyone know who he is? Let’s see how big and tough he feels when I give him the exposure he deserves.”