BAKE OFF fans enjoyed another episode of high drama that saw the contestants go head to head in Bread Week.
Maisam sadly lost her place on Bake Off in week twoCredit: Mark Bourdillon
Who left The Great British Bake Off tonight?
It wasn’t 10 though as Rebs and Abdul did not compete this week as they were both ill.
And the third episode of season 13 certainly cooked up a treat as not several of the contestants were impressive.
To start with, all the bakers had to make a pizza with many of them proving to be successful.
The showstopper saw them make Smörgåstårta – or sandwich cakes.
It was decided in the end that nobody was going home as the quality of the baking and the fact two contestants were absent meant they all deserved another chance.
Meanwhile, Janusz was awarded the third Star Baker of the series.
Who is still left on Bake Off?
Each week the judges reveal who will be leaving the famous tent for good.
The bakers who are still left in the competition:
- Carole, 59, a supermarket cashier from Dorset
- Dawn, 60, IT manager from Bedfordshire
- Maxy, 29, an architectural assistant from London
- Kevin, 33, a music teacher Kevin is from Lanarkshire
- Sandro, 30, a nanny from London
- Syabira, 32, a cardiovascular research associate from London
- James, 25, a nuclear scientist from Cumbria
- Janusz, 34, a personal assistant from East Sussex
- Abdul, 29, an electronics engineer from London
- Rebs, 23, a Masters student from County Antrim
Who has left Bake Off so far?
Every week one person sadly sees their Bake Off experience come to an end.
So far two bakers have left the famous big white tent:
- Week Three: No contestants left the tent
- Week Two: Maisam, 18, a sales assistant from Cornwall
- Week One: Will, 45, a former charity director from London
Who has been Star Baker so far?
Each episode one lucky contestant gets the coveted title of Star Baker.
- Week Three: Janusz
- Week Two: Maxy
- Week One: Janusz
When is Bake Off next on Channel 4?
The show will air for ten episodes in total.
You can catch up with past episodes of the show on All 4 now.
You can hear from all the eliminated bakers in The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice hosted by Channel 4.