MARKS and Spencer has announced a huge womenswear sale, just in time for summer.
Luckily for shoppers the sale includes a number of Holly Willoughby approved looks, and what she loves – so do we.
Looking for the perfect summer dressCredit: Marks and Spencer
Shoppers can shop Marks 7 Spencer’s sale now from marksandspencer.com, but they’ll need to be quick as M&S haven’t confirmed how long the sale will last.
- Save up to 50% on womenswear at Marks & Spencer – buy here
It’s available across all areas of the site including womenswear, menswear, kids and home.
It’s available online and instore, but remember sale items sell out quick, so you’ll need to be fast if you want the best deals.
We’ve picked out some of the best deals we’ve found, including some Holly Willoughby approved looks that we’re dying to snap up.
This fabulous Floral Round Neck Midaxi Waisted Dress, is reduced to just £31, down from £39.50, and was one of Holly’s picks with her describing it as one of Marks’ “many gorgeous dresses”.
Hollys everyday long sleeve shirt also has £5 off and is paired perfectly with the £39.50 Mom High Waisted Jeans – but sadly these aren’t reduced.
Not your cup of tea? You can see the whole womenswear sale here, but here are some of our top picks:
- Linen Belted Midi Tailored Dress, £33 (Save £26) – buy here
- Floral Midi Tiered Skirt, £23 (Save £6.50) – buy here
- Tailored Patch Pocket Blazer, £20 (Save £15) – buy here
- Floral V Neck Short Sleeve Peplum Top, 320 (Save £5) – buy here
- Denim Cropped Jacket, £26 (Save £9) – buy here
- Pure Cotton Checked Short Sleeve Blouse, £15.50 (Save £9.50) – buy here
- Pure Cotton Checked Midi Skater Skirt, £23 (Save £6.50) – buy here
- Floral Round Neck Midaxi Waisted Dress, £31 (Save £8.50) – buy here
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
Marks & Spencer X Ghost June Collection launches with uber cute Mini-Me designs.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.