NASTY Gal has upped its Black Friday game this year, launching early with an amazing 60 per cent off everything. Yes, everything!
The brand is known among fashion lovers for offering a great range of clothes, accessories, and footwear that follow the latest trends, so we’re super excited to bring you our top picks from this year’s sale. There are some serious bargains to be had, so don’t miss out.
Nasty Gal has everything from glamorous dresses, jumpsuits and coats you won’t want to miss out on
Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn’t mean you can’t find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Nasty Gal’s Black Friday sale here
Nasty Gal Black Friday dresses
- What Brings You Tier Relaxed Mini Dress, £13.60 at Nasty Gal, saving £20.40 – buy here
- Ice Ice Baby Sequin Mini Dress, £16.80 at Nasty Gal, saving £25.20 – buy here
- We’ve Came This Star Ruffle Midi Dress, £23.20 at Nasty Gal, saving £34.80 – buy here
Nasty Gal Black Friday tops
- Osaka Relaxed Graphic Tee, £10 at Nasty Gal, saving £15 – buy here
- Big Cord and Beautiful Oversized Shirt, £18 at Nasty Gal, saving £27 – buy here
- Our Turtleneck of the Woods Ribbed Knit Top, £6.40 at Nasty Gal, saving £9.60 – buy here
Nasty Gal Black Friday coats
- Surfin’ Bird Faux Fur Coat, £57.60 at Nasty Gal, saving £86.40 – buy here
- Fall into Fall Belted Longline Coat, £39.20 at Nasty Gal, saving £58.80 – buy here
- Fallin’ for You Padded Longline Coat, £36.80 at Nasty Gal, saving £55.20 – buy here
Nasty Gal Black Friday footwear
- Croc At Nothing Faux Leather Heeled Sandals, £12 at Nasty Gal, saving £24 – buy here
- We’ve Croc Your Back Chunky Biker Boots, £18 at Nasty Gal, saving £27 – buy here
- Woven You Wait for Me High Knee Block Heels, £27.20 at Nasty Gal, saving £40.80 – buy here
Pre-Black Friday Nasty Gal deals
Outside of Black Friday, there’s always plenty of deals to be found at Nasty Gal. See below:
- Up to 80 per cent off sale – Head over to Nasty Gal’s sale section and you’ll find up to 80 per cent off hundreds of items here.
- £10 and under – If you’re shopping on a budget, the £10 and under section is the one for you, with over 500 goodies that would make perfect pressies under the Christmas tree this year (hint hint). Check it out here.
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday arrives the day after Thanksgiving, which means it falls on November 27 this year.
Cyber Monday is just a few days later – on Monday, November 30 in 2020.
What should I look out for in Nasty Gal’s Black Friday sale in 2020?
- Coats and jackets – There is a massive selection on the Nasty Gal site, from leather jackets with bold statement prints to furry coats, they have it all.
- Statement tees – Nasty Gal’s slogan tees are iconic and they come in a huge range of options. They have plenty of in-your-face quotes which are very relatable.
- Shoes – Whether you are in need of boots, over the knee style or heeled versions, stilettos, or trainers, they have you covered.
- Emrata’s collection – Cara’s latest drop has got customers flocking to snap up the garments, including the white blazer dress, so if you could get your hands on the range for less, why not?
- Trainer dupes – If you love the look of Nike trainers but can’t quite justify the price, Nasty Gal has some amazing similar ones. They also have certain pains that look like Yeezys and even Balenciagas.
- Dresses – The variety of dresses is so wide, you can grab something for an awards ceremony, a new work dress, a casual number perfect for brunch, and a dazzling ensemble to wow at this year’s Christmas party, all in one spot.
What was in last year’s sale?
Nasty GalNasty Gal launched a massive 55 per cent off everything sale on the site last Black Friday, meaning you could have scored a killer Christmas party outfit or your new work wardrobe for a fraction of the original price.
Plus these huge savings were available on sale items too.
- So Fierce Leopard Skirt, now £12.60 was £26 – buy here
- Tee BT Plus Belted Dress, now £9.90 was £26 – buy here
- Disco’s To Show Sequin Batwing Dress, now £31.50 was £70 – buy here
- Baby It’s Cold Outside Faux Fur Jacket, now £33.75 was £75 – buy here
- Polka Ruched Mini dress, now £15.75 was £35 – buy here
- Slow Down Jumper and Jogger set, now £15.75 was £35 – buy here
- Go Long Faux Shearling Coat, now £45 was £100 – buy here
- Sheer Hear Attack Balloon Organza Blouse, now £15.75 was £35 – buy here
- That Bud Be Us Floral Midi Dress, now £17.10 was £38 – buy here
- I Won’t Be Ruched Relaxed Midi Dress, now £15.75 was £35 – buy here
- Mesh Behaviour Ruched Midi Dress, now £12.60 was £28 – buy here
How much is Nasty Gal delivery?
Nasty Gal delivery isn’t the cheapest, however, they do often offer discount codes.
Their standard delivery which takes up to five working days is £3.99 per order, and it’s their cheapest option.
If you need your order quicker and want next day delivery, it’s £5.99.
However, if you spend over £45 the UK next day delivery service will cost you just £1.99.
You can find the full information about Nasty Gal’s delivery chargers here.
Does Nasty Gal offer any other discounts?
Nasty Gal offers a 51 per cent student discount, but unfortunately the offer excludes sale items.
You can find full information about the student discount here.
You’ll also need a Student Bean account to verify your student discount in order to qualify for promotion.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can add extra savings with discount codes.
Enjoyed reading about the things you can expect from the Nasty Gal Black Friday sale in 2020? Here are the things we’d hope to see in Farfetch’s sale when the big day rolls around.
We’ve created a page with all the relative Black Friday information for 2020.
Interested in finding out about the latest products and launches? Check out Sun Selects.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.