Looks tasty, right? (Picture: Fitwaffle Kitchen/Instagram)
Eloise Head, the founder of FitWaffleKitchen, has this time shared her guide to making Kinder cookie pie.
Yes, that’s exactly what it sounds like – a massive white chocolate chip cookie pie loaded with Kinder chocolate and a layer of white chocolate hazelnut spread.
It’s super indulgent and makes a great dessert. The even better news? This particular treat doesn’t require a lot of faff to make.
‘I think this might be my favourite cookie pie yet,’ says Eloise.
Well, we’re sold. So, how do you make this delight?
Recipe for Kinder cookie pie
- 200g unsalted butter, softened
- 250g light brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 320g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 150g Kinder chocolate + roughly 16 bars for the middle
- 300g white chocolate hazelnut spread (Eloise got hers from Morrisons)
- Mix your softened butter with light brown sugar until combined, then add 2 egg yolks and a teaspoon of vanilla extract, again whisking until combined
- Add flour and baking powder, and mix to form a dough
- Add white chocolate chunks and Kinder chocolate pieces and mix in
- Set aside a third of your dough – this will be your ‘lid’
- Put the remaining two thirds of dough into a cake tin and press in to cover the base, creating a lip around the edge
- Pour in the white chocolate hazelnut spread and smooth out to the edges
- Add a layer of Kinder bars on top
- Add your dough lid on top, pressing it down to cover any gaps then smoothing with the back of a spoon
- Bake at 160C (fan) for 15 to 20 minutes
- Slice and serve
Do you have an easy recipe you fancy sharing?
Get in touch to tell us more by emailing [email protected].