GORDON Ramsay screwed his face up at the latest lockdown in a funny snap with son Oscar – but it’s been revealed he’s currently filming 5,000 miles away in Costa Rica.
The chef, who is away working on his National Geographic show Uncharted, made his feelings towards the UK government’s latest restrictive measures clear as he mirrored his crying lad in an Instagram snap.
Gordon Ramsay made his feelings about lockdown knownCredit: instagram.com/gordongram
He wrote: “The face you make when you’re on Lockdown No 3.”
However, the Mail reports one-year-old Oscar is actually still at home with mum Tana, 46, and his four siblings.
Despite his anguished face, Gordon isn’t currently bound by the same rules as the rest of us now he’s out of the country.
The Sun has contacted a rep for Gordon for comment.
The Kitchen Nightmare star’s presence in Central America was revealed after he visited a highly-rated restaurant called Soda Mirna on Monday where he posed for a picture.
His show’s production company told the Mail: “We currently partner with a highly experienced team that specialises in infectious disease control who monitor the working practices to ensure the crew and local contributors remain safe at all times.
The chef is currently filming in Costa Rica
“Prior to departure all participants are required to receive a negative Covid-19 test result that must be provided no more than 72 hours before arrival.
“During all travel, airport transit, flight duration and when in the cars to and from locations, PPE should be worn.”
A Covid compliance officer checks all members of the crew twice a day which includes taking their temperatures.
The trip isn’t breaking any rules, with the government allowing international travel for work purposes.
Just days ago a Cornwall police chief warned celebs like Gordon to stay away from second homes during lockdown.
Officials warned stars and second homeowners that they “can’t hide” from cops cracking down on rule-breakers as England was plunged into a third national lockdown last week.
Celebs like Gordon Ramsay were warned not to travel to Cornwall and Devon by police officials
The celebrity chef travelled to his £4million Cornwall home in the first lockdownCredit: Neil Hope – The Sun
Police and Crime Commissioner Alison Hernandez told stars not to make “unnecessary trips” to Devon and Cornwall.
In the first lockdown, Gordon Ramsay was reported to police for travelling from London to spend time in his £4million Cornwall home.
The chef travelled 246 miles by road in May to his seaside pad before returning to London in a move that sparked outrage among Brits.
His journey came at a time when people could be fined for any non-essential travel.
Police and Crime Commissioner Alison Hernandez urged stars to ‘lead by example’ and stay home