JUST a few short months after Eddie Jones’ England sealed the 2020 Six Nations title, the Red Rose are preparing to defend their crown.
After a lengthy delay due to the pandemic, England won their first championship in three years after beating Italy 34-5 in late October.
England celebrated the Triple Crown in 2020Credit: Reuters
And already the countdown has begun to the 2021 edition of the annual rugby union tournament.
When is the Six Nations?
- England will begin their defence with a Calcutta Cup clash with Scotland at Twickenham.
- The Six Nations 2021 will run from Saturday, February 6 until Saturday, March 20.
- Kick-off in the opening match between Italy and France is at 2.15pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch the Six Nations on?
Every single Six Nations game in 2021 will be on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
The coverage will be divided up between BBC and ITV.
If you want to stream, BBC matches will be shown on the BBC iPlayer while ITV games are on the ITV Hub.
To watch either, you’ll need a valid TV licence – get one here.
Six Nations 2021 fixtures
- Saturday February 6 – Italy vs France, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 6 – England vs Scotland 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday February 7 – Wales vs Ireland 3pm BBC
- Saturday February 13 – England vs Italy 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 13 – Scotland vs Wales 4.45pm BBC
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland vs France 3pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Italy vs Ireland, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Wales vs England 4.45pm BBC
- Sunday February 28 – France vs Scotland 3pm ITV
- Saturday March 13 – Italy vs Wales, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday March 13 – England vs France 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland vs Ireland 3pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC