TOTTENHAM welcome Leeds to London in their opening Premier League fixture of 2021.
Both sides will be desperate to begin their year with a victory so fans can expect an exciting clash between two coaching titans in Jose Mourinho and Marcelo Bielsa.
Jose Mourinho will be hoping to kick 2021 off with a winCredit: AFP
What time does Tottenham vs Leeds kick-off?
- Tottenham’s home clash with Leeds will kick-off at 12pm on Saturday, January 2 2021.
- The game will take place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- There will be no supporters in attendance for the Premier League fixture.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham vs Leeds will be shown live on BT Sport 1.
- All of the action will be available for live streaming on the BT Sport app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also catch the action from a Smart TV.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Gareth Bale will be out of action for the next few weeks with a calf injury, which Jose Mourinho himself confirmed.
Lucas Moura is a doubt for the Leeds game and the same can be said for his compatriot Vinicius.
Vinicius’ fitness is not at peak condition yet and he missed Spurs’ games against Stoke and Wolves recently.
Giovani Lo Celso also won’t be involved for Spurs as he is still recovering from a hamstring injury.
Leeds are expected to field as close to their strongest line-up as possible, as Bielsa looks to build on their 5-0 win over West Brom.
Tottenham – 4/5
Draw – 3/1
Leeds – 29/10
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.