ARSENAL are up against Wolves next in a tricky Premier League game at Molineux.
The Gunners are coming off a 0-0 draw with Manchester United while Wolves’ last game saw them defeated by Crystal Palace.
Raul Jimenez was stretchered off in Wolves’ first game against Arsenal Credit: AFP or licensors
What time does Wolves vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Wolves’ clash with Arsenal will get underway from 6pm UK time on Tuesday, February 2.
- The game will take place at Wolves’ Molineux Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Wolves’ game with Arsenal will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport ultimate.
- The game is available for live streaming on the BT Sport app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Bukayo Saka could return to the side after missing the 0-0 draw with Man Utd at the weekend with a hip injury.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been away looking after his unwell mother for Arsenal’s last three games and looks set to miss the Wolves clash too.
Both Pablo Mari and Dani Ceballos, however, could return after recovering from calf problems.
Kieran Tierney just missed out on the clash with United after failing a late fitness test but his calf is thought to have healed as well.
- Wolves – 12/5
- Draw – 11/5
- Arsenal – 6/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.