PAIGE VANZANT makes her bare knuckle fighting debut at BKFC KnuckleMania.
The 26-year-old featherweight, who made her name in the UFC, takes on Britain Hart in the main event of the huge show in Florida.
Paige VanZant headlines against Britain Hart
VanZant signed an exclusive four-fight contract with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship after leaving the UFC following the expiry of her deal with Dana White’s promotion last summer.
When is VanZant vs Hart – BKFC KnuckleMania?
- BKFC’s KnuckleMania takes place on Friday, February 5.
- The full card starts from 2am UK time into the early hours of Saturday morning.
- Expect the main event of VanZant vs Hart at around 5am.
- The RP Funding Center in Florida plays host.
Paige VanZant makes her bare knuckle fighting bow
What live stream and TV channel is BKFC KnuckeMania on?
- BKFC KnuckleMania will be broadcast live on Fite.TV.
- The full card costs $19.99 to purchase through Fite.TV.
- The Fite live stream starts from 2am.
What is the full card?
VanZant vs Hart headlines the stacked bill with bantamweight title fight between Johnny Bedford vs Dat Nguyn the co-main.
- Paige VanZant vs Britain Hart (main event)
- Johnny Bedford vs Dat Nguyen (co-main – for BKFC Bantamweight Championship)
- Chris Leben vs Quentin Henry
- Charisa Sigala vs Taylor Jenkins
- Greg Bono vs John Chalbeck
- Martin Brown vs Zach Zane
- Lorenzo Hunt vs Rob Morrow
- Dillon Cleckler vs Chris Jenson
- Brandon Lambert vs Jarod Grant
- Dave Morgan vs Travis Thompson
- Haim Gozali vs John McAllister
What have they said?
She told TMZ: “All the negativity about ‘Oh! My face!’ Grow up.
“It’s a face, and it’s mine, and I can do whatever I want with it – and guess what? I’m still going to be beautiful even if I get cut open. It’s not a big deal.
“That’s so condescending to think of your beauty as being important.”
VanZant also opened up on her frustration at people’s negativity surrounding her choices.
She added: “You know what? I have, for the majority of my career – and I’ve been thinking about this – why have I kept my mouth shut so much about all the haters, and about all the hate and negativity I get?
“My idea was, if you talk s*** about somebody, you should be willing to say that to their face.
“And not a single person who has said anything negatively about me publicly has been willing to say it to my face, and I’ve seen people in person.”