WWE’S annual 30-superstar over the top rope Royal Rumble is on this weekend.
And here is how to watch all of the action from the WWE’s traditional curtain raiser.
Roman Reigns defends his title against Kevin Owens
When is the Royal Rumble?
- The Royal Rumble takes place on Sunday, January 31 at midnight UK time.
- This is 7pm Eastern Time over in the US.
- WWE’s Thunderdome inside the Tropicana Field in Florida plays host.
How can I watch the Royal Rumble?
- The Royal Rumble will be shown live on the WWE Network.
- The WWE Network costs £9.99 for subscribers.
- You can also watch it on BT Sport Box Office for the one-off cost of £19.95.
Where can I watch the kick-off show?
Sasha Banks puts the Smackdown Women’s Championship up against Carmella
What is the full match card?
- 30-man Royal Rumble match (announced so far: Daniel Bryan, Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Otis, The Miz, Jey Uso, Cesaro, Jeff Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Big E, John Morrison, The Miz, Sheamus, Mustafa Ali, Edge, King Corbin, Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio, Braun Strowman)
- 30-woman Royal Rumble match (announced so far: Nia Jax, Charlotte Flair, Bianca Belair, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Peyton Royce, Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, Tamina, Natalya)
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs Goldberg (WWE Championship)
- Roman Reigns (c) vs Kevin Owens (WWE Universal Championship)
- Asuka and Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (WWE Women’s tag team Championships)
- Sasha Banks (c) vs Carmella (WWE Smackdown women’s Championship)
What are the Royal Rumble odds?
Daniel Bryan is the favourite for this week’s Royal Rumble, according to the bookies.
Men’s Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
And Bryan is now the 6/5 favourite with Paddy Power.
Big E was originally priced at 3/1 but is now out to 12/1, while Keith Lee remains third favourite at 13/2.
Edge has shot up the betting and is now second favourite at 2/1.
Brock Lesner is the 8/1 fourth favourite while Shinsuke Nakamura has come in to 8/1 as well.
Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
- Daniel Bryan 6/5
- Edge 2/1
- Keith Lee 13/2
- Brock Lesnar 8/1
- Shinsuke Nakamura 8/1
- Big E 12/1
- AJ Styles 14/1
- Seth Rollins 14/1
- Goldberg 14/1
- Bray Wyatt 14/1
- Cesaro 14/1
- Drew McIntyre 16/1
- Sheamus 20/1
- The Rock 20/1
- Roman Reigns 20/1
- Kevin Owens 20/1
- Jey Uso 20/1
- Tyson Fury 60/1
- Conor McGregor 100/1
- Vince McMahon 250/1
- Shane McMahon 250/1
Women’s Royal Rumble betting odds – Paddy Power
- Bianca Belair 4/1
- Alexa Bliss 6/1
- Rhea Ripley 7/1
- Shayna Baszler 15/2
- Ronda Rousey 9/1
- Bayley 10/1
- Nia Jax 11/1
- Charlotte Flair 13/1
- Sasha Banks 13/1
- Asuka 17/1
- Ember Moon 19/1
- Lacey Evans 19/1
- Io Shirai 20/1
- Carmella 22/1
- Peyton Royce 25/1
- Zelina Vega 100/1
- Stephanie McMahon 125/1