WE all want to share the best versions of ourselves when it comes to social media.
And over time many often discover the best tips and tricks to taking the perfect picture.
Anna often shares videos to her TikTok page showing how she transforms herselfCredit: Tik Tok/ imperfect_anna86
Whether that is lighting, angles or using makeup to help create the image you want.
And one TikTok user claims to have just the tricks to “catfish” people.
Anna, who goes by the name of imperfect_anna87, posted a video of herself showing off two different versions of herself.
She captioned it with the hashtag ‘catfish’ and wrote on the video: “Catfish picture of you vs what you currently look like.”
In the video she shows one picture of herself wearing makeup and facing the camera.
In the second clip of the video she shows herself eating a snack and walking and you can see her entire body while not wearing makeup.
Most read in Hair & Beauty
And she generated a load of comments with people praising her for being so “real”.
One person commented: “It’s not only you, most women look different when they put makeup on and get themselves look lush….but men think that we look like that 24/7.”
To which Anna replied: “Amen, I have had so much hate from men on this video. I just laugh.”
Another wrote: “your makeup is EVERYTHING. Beautiful girl in both frames.”
In a similar video she shared before and after of herself, and caption it “Just be happy with your authentic self.”
Anna shows herself wearing makeup and sitting differentlyCredit: Tik Tok/ imperfect_anna86
TikTok: Brief guide to the world’s most downloaded app
- TikTok lets users create and share short videos with music and camera effects
- The hit app is best known for short dance videos, lip-syncing clips, comedy sketches, and talent footage
- It is owned by Beijing-based ByteDance, founded by the entrepreneur Zhang Yiming
- The $200billion conglomerate acquired the Musical.ly app in 2017 and merged it with TikTok, bringing millions of new users
- By February 2019, TikTok and Douyin had been downloaded more than a billion times
- It was the most-downloaded app on the App Store in 2018 and 2019
- Cyber experts have expressed concern over ByteDance’s alleged links to the Chinese government
- The Department of Defense has urged its employees to avoid using the app over national security concerns
- TikTok says it does not and would not share user data with the Chinese government
People loved this too, with one writing: “Flawless” and another simply saying she is “gorgeous.”
She also claims people often troll her, by saying: “You’re not my type, lose some weight first.”
However, Anna isn’t fazed and regularly uploads ‘feel good’ videos of herself, saying: “and that’s not letting man define your worth.”
For other TikTok stories, you might like to read about the woman who bought a dress but is left in stitches when she can only fit one boob in
Plus, who you have been opening your Haribo all wrong – one woman shows how to make sure they NEVER spill
Relationship expert reveals the simple conversation that helped to save his marriage.