LOOKFANTASTIC has launched a limited edition ‘Celebration of Beauty Box’.
Worth over £128, it’ll retail for just £89 and includes some of the most beauty products on the market.
Lookfantastic’s Celebration of Beauty Box includes some of the top products from this year Credit: Lookfantastic
Whether you’re treating yourself, or looking for a gift for a loved one, this is the perfect chance to get your hands on eight of the best-selling products available right now.
- Lookfantastic Celebration of Beauty Box, from £89 – buy here
It’s worth an incredible £128, it’s priced at just £89; so is the perfect chance to snap up some cult favourites for less.
It’s available exclusively at lookfantastic.com now, and is filled with skincare, haircare and cosmetics; you’ll need to be quick as we’re expecting it to sell out.
It includes much loved brands such as MAC; yes, you even get one of their iconic lipsticks, Glamglow’s incredible Supermud Mask, Aveda Damaged Remedy Daily Hair; perfect for tired, over-worked locks, and even Este Lauder’s amazing Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion, to name a few.
Don’t hang about if you want to get your hands on one.
Looking forward to Black Friday? You can check out their best Black Friday here.
What’s inside the Lookfantastic Celebration of Beauty Box?
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair – worth £25
- MAC Mini Matte Lipstick (Chilli) – worth £12
- Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturiser SPF40 – worth £29
- Glamglow Supermud Mask – worth £16
- Bumble Pret A Powder – worth £10
- Smashbox The Original Photofinish Foundation Primer – worth £15
- Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion – worth £9
- Too Faced Mini Lip Injection Extreme – worth £12
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.