MAC has slashed up to 50 per cent off beauty with their ‘Sale Season’s Started Early’ deals.
It’s a great chance for shoppers to snap up some of their iconic lipsticks for less ahead of Black Friday.
Want to snap up some MAC products for less? Now’s your chance
MAC is famous for their high quality, best selling iconic make up, and in particular their lipsticks – we all have our favourite shade.
There’s up to 50 per cent off selected items whilst stocks last, and with new lines added each week the sale has something for everyone.
The deals are available exclusively at maccosmetics.co.uk, so you’ll need to be quick if you want to get your hands on them, as one they’re gone, they’re gone.
It’s got it all, whether it’s lipsticks, new brushes, or even limited palettes and colours.
The Teyana Taylor collection features heavily in the deals, as well as some of Summer’s Bronzing range – which is perfect if you didn’t manage to get away this year.
You can see the full list of deals here, but we’ve picked out some of our favourite pieces below:
- Strobe Face Glaze/Bronzing, £16.80, WAS £21 – buy here
- Lipstick Teyana Taylor, A Rose In Harlem, £10.50, WAS £17.50 – buy here
- 137S Long Blending Brush, £22.40, WAS £28 – buy here
- Lipglass/Bronzing Would Rather Lounge, £9.60, WAS £16 – buy here
- Lipstick/Bronzing Cote D’Amour, £10.50, WAS £17.50 – buy here
- Eyeshadow X 4/Honour of Kings/Bali Yueshou, £22.00, WAS £27.50 – buy here
- Veluxe Brow Liner, £9.00, WAS £18 – buy here
- Mineralize Skinfinish/Teyana Taylor, £21.60, WAS £27 – buy here
- Lipstick Teyana Taylor, Good Moaninnnn, £10.50, WAS £17.50 – buy here
- 168S Large Angled Contour, £22.50, WAS £28 – buy here
- Powder Blush, in Golden Peach £16, WAS £20 – buy here
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.