The Perfume Shop has launched its first ever beauty advent calendar, and it’s safe to say our Christmas dreams have come early.
The Perfume Shop’s fragrance beauty advent calendar is filled with 24 miniature scents, and will be available exclusively online next month.
The Perfume Shop’s first ever advent calendar 2021 is available to pre-order online now
Shoppers have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the upcoming release, as it is set to launch exclusively online at The Perfume Shop early November, although a set date has yet to be confirmed – so stay tuned.
- The Perfume Shop Advent Calendar, £79.99 – buy here
The Perfume Shop’s fragrance advent calendar will be available to shop online from The Perfume Shop for £79.99, and will go on sale in early November.
The Perfume Shop’s latest drop has caught our attention, as not only is it the leading fragrance brand’s first foray into advent calendars, but it is suitable both men and women with a mixture of fragrances for him and her behind all 24 doors.
Inside the recyclable 24-piece advent calendar are Eau de Parfum’s and Eau de Toilettes from bestselling brands, including Hugo Boss, Paco Rabanne, Moschino, Ralph Lauren and many more.
There are a mix of male and female fragrances waiting behind all 25 doors in The Perfume Shop’s Advent Calendar 2021.
The calendar even includes favourites such as Marc Jacobs’ signature Daisy perfume, which is the ideal everyday scent thanks to its light and floral notes.
Similarly DKNY’s Be Delicious is an ideal daytime scent because of its sweet apple fragrance, which has us harking over crisp fresh spring mornings.
For the guys, four hit fragrances from Paco Rabanne are included in this calendar.
Paco Rabanne’s 1 Million for men, which comes in both an eau de toilette and parfum, is up for grabs, and boasts notes of leather, wood and cinnamon.
As if The Perfume Shop hadn’t spoilt us enough, they have included Paco Rabanne’s recent release, Phantom, inside the advent calendar, as well as Lady Million.
The Perfume Shop’s Advent Calendar is super affordable retailing for £79.99, a bargain considering you will be sampling new fragrances every day in the countdown to Christmas.
It’ll go on sale next month, but will only be available online however, shoppers can sign up to The Perfume Shop’s Rewards Club, which allows members to receive a VIP treatment with priority ordering 24 hours ahead of the sale.
Sounds good right? Sign up here for early access.
Looking for something different? Check out our round up of the best Beauty Advent Calendars 2021 here.
What is inside The Perfume Shop’s advent calendar?
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl EDP 7ml
- Classic Travalo
- DKNY Be Delicious EDP 7ml
- Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle EDP 4ml
- Estée Lauder Beautiful Magnolia EDP 4ml
- Hugo Boss Boss Bottled EDT 5ml
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle EDP 6ml
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male EDT 7ml
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal for Him EDT 10ml
- Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal! EDP 6ml
- Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT 4ml
- Moschino Toy 2 Bubblegum EDT 5ml
- Moschino ToyBoy EDP 5ml
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT 5ml
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 5ml
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory EDP Extreme 5ml
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP 5ml
- Paco Rabanne Olympéa Blossom EDP 6ml
- Paco Rabanne Phantom EDT 5ml
- Ralph Lauren Ralph’s Club EDP 4ml
- Tommy Hilfiger Impact Intense EDP 4ml
- Versace Dylan Blue EDT 5ml
- Versace Dylan Turquoise EDT 5ml
- Versace Eros EDT 5ml
With Black Friday fast approaching you will be pleased to know there are set to be some unmissable fragrance deals coming your way.
While you’re there, why not expand your advent calendar collection with Liberty London’s epic festive countdown?
But that’s not all, as there are plenty more beauty advent calendars to buy now.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.