BAYERN MUNICH will be looking for a Champions League double over European foes Atletico Madrid when they meet.
The European champions won the first contest in the group stages with a staggering 4-0 scoreline.
Bayern Munich thrashed Atletico Madrid 4-0 in the first gameCredit: AP:Associated Press
Bayern have been scintillating in the competition so far and will be looking to put a further stronghold on the top of the groups with a win.
Atletico are second in the group with five points while Bayern are top with 12 from 12.
What time does Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich kick-off?
- Bayern Munich’s trip to Atletico Madrid kicks off at 8pm UK time on Tuesday, December 1.
- The game will take place at Atletico’s Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Spain’s capital.
- The game will be played behind closed doors.
What channel is Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich and can it be live streamed?
- Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich will be shown live on BT Sport.
- The action is available for streaming from the BT Sport app.
- The BT Sport can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Bayern Munich won the Champions League last season Credit: Getty – Contributor
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
Atletico will be without a number of key players for their clash with Bayern in Madrid.
Luis Suarez is still unavailable following a recent positive coronavirus test, while Hector Herrera has a muscle problem.
Diego Costa will also miss the game through injury, as will Some Vrssalijko.
For Bayern, Joshua Kimmich and Alphonso Davies are still on the injury table but Niklas Sule and Corentin Tolisso should return to the first XI.
Leroy Sane will be hoping to start after coming off the bench against Stuttgart at the weekend.
Atletico Madrid – 23/20
Draw – 13/5
Bayern Munich – 9/4
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.