MANCHESTER CITY face a trip to Porto in their penultimate Champions League group game.
Pep Guardiola’s side have been fairly immaculate so far and head into this clash with a maximum 12 points from 12.
Manchester City beat Porto in their first clash 3-1Credit: AFP or licensors
A win in Portugal would secure them top spot of their group, thus handing them a more favourable draw in the last-16 of the competition.
But Porto are always a tricky side to navigate around in the Champions League. especially at the Estadio do Dragao.
What time does Porto vs Man City kick-off?
- Man City’s trip to Porto will kick-off at 8pm UK time on Tuesday, December 1.
- The game will be played at Porto’s home ground the Estadio do Dragao.
- The clash will be played behind closed doors.
What channel is Porto vs Man City and can it be live streamed?
- Porto vs Man City will be shown live on BT Sport.
- The game will be available for live streaming from the BT Sport website or app.
- The BT Sport app can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Pep Guardiola will be hoping his side can maintain their 100 per cent recordCredit: AFP or licensors
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
Manchester City will have a couple of key players missing for their Champions League clash with Porto.
Nathan Ake is still on the sidelines with a hamstring injury he sustained during the International break with Holland.
Sergio Aguero could return to the squad after recovering from his knee injury.
Guardiola decided not to play him against Burnley at the weekend, however, so the injury wouldn’t flare up again.
City don’t have any suspensions to contend with for the game.
Porto – 7/2
Draw – 29/10
Man City – 8/11
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.