CHELSEA face their trickiest task of the Champions League group stages with a trip to Sevilla in their penultimate game of the round.
The Blues can clinch top spot in their group with a win in Seville, but that could be a hard task to pull off.
Frank Lampard will want his side to to finish top of their group Credit: AFP and licensors
Chelsea have already bagged a qualifying spot in the last-16 of Europe’s elite competition, but will want to finish the group stages top of the pile.
Frank Lampard’s men have dropped just two points this season in the Champions League – and they were to Sevilla on the opening day.
What time does Sevilla vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Chelsea’s tough trip away at Sevilla will kick-off at 8pm on Tuesday, December 1.
- The game will take place at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium in Seville.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the game.
What channel is Sevilla vs Chelsea and can it be live streamed?
- Sevilla vs Chelsea will be shown live on BT Sport, with coverage beginning at 7.30pm UK time.
- The game is available for streaming on the BT Sport app.
- You can download the BT Sport app onto your mobile or tablet device.
Chelsea’s first game with Sevilla finished 0-0 at Stamford BridgeCredit: PA:Press Association
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
Christian Pulisic should be available to play for Chelsea from the off after coming on as a substitute against Tottenham on Sunday.
Kai Havertz is fully fit again and could also feature in the starting XI, following his spell out of the squad because of a positive coronavirus test.
Lampard is likely to go with a pretty strong starting lineup and will be buoyed by the fact he has no major injuries or suspensions to deal with.
Sevilla will be missing Suso, who has a muscular problem, and has been out of action since the end of October.
Sevilla – 17/10
Draw – 23/10
Chelsea – 8/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.