JOSE MOURINHO faces his former employers as Tottenham host Chelsea.
Spurs are in poor form having lost their last two games
When is Tottenham vs Chelsea?
- Tottenham vs Chelsea takes place on Thursday, February 4.
- The match kicks off at 8pm GMT.
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – with no fans in attendance – will host the fixture.
What live stream and TV channel is Tottenham vs Chelsea on?
- Tottenham vs Chelsea will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1.
- BT begin their coverage at 7pm.
How can I watch it for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Tottenham striker Harry Kane could return from his ankle injury in a couple of weeks, according to manager Jose Mourinho.
Though this will still be too soon for the visit of Chelsea.
And while Lilywhites fans were initially led to believe it could be a serious issue, Mourinho is confident his talisman will be back sooner than was first expected.
Speaking to Tottenham’s official website, he said: “The news is pretty good news.
“After Liverpool, no idea. Then the next day, we were thinking about three weeks, something like that.
“I don’t want to be super-optimistic, but Harry is optimistic, he has the experience of some injuries in his ankles and in Harry’s mind, it’s a couple of weeks, so let’s see if he’s right.”
What are the odds?
- Tottenham to win: 12/5
- Draw: 23/10
- Chelsea to win: 6/5