LEEDS take on Wolves in their next Premier League clash and they’ll be looking to dish out some revenge.
Wolves overcame Bielsa’s side 1-0 when the sides last met at Elland Road last year, but since then Nuno Espirito Santo’s men have been in topsy-turvy form.
Wolves beat Leeds last time out thanks to a Raul Jimenez goalCredit: PA:Press Association
What time does Wolves vs Leeds kick-off?
- Wolves’ Premier League clash with Leeds will get underway from 8pm UK time on Friday, February 19.
- The game will take place in Wolverhampton at Molineux.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Leeds’ visit to Wolves will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- The game will be available for live streaming from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Wolves will have to make do without the services of Daniel Podence and Willy Body while Raul Jimenez is obviously still recovering form his skull fracture.
Adama Traore is expected to start with Willian Jose and Pedro Netom, who has been in fine form over the past few weeks.
For Leeds, Diego Llorente, Gateno Berardi and Rodrigo Moreono are all still injured, as is Robin Koch.
Jamie Shackleton and Pascal Struijk will likely start again after playing against Arsenal last weekend.
- Wolves – 29/20
- Draw – 9/4
- Leeds – 9/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.